Friday, May 9, 2008

Computers and Sports

Still getting oriented here to San Ignacio and Cornerstone. It looks like I'll be splitting my time here between working on computer issues in the office (there are a lot), teaching computer classes, coaching soccer at a day camp, and working to see how we can acquire some more computing resources for Cornerstone and the community.

Does anyone out there know of any organizations that donate recycled computers to non-profit organizations? Or do you have any ideas on how we can start something? American businesses often change their entire inventory of computers every couple years or so. Where do they all go?

And yes, I can watch the NBA playoffs down here (thank God!), although I unfortunately missed last night's Celts game because I still can't figure out exactly what time zone I'm in! Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next game, and hopefully the C's will figure out how to win on the road...

No comments: